At SERVIAP, SA De CV we are part of a company dedicated to providing comprehensive services in Human Resources to companies established in national territory and abroad.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative, who will prospect potential leads, contact them, and set meetings. You must meet and exceed standards of effectiveness and quality expected by international clients. Your work will support the Senior Commercial Executive (SCE) by scheduling as many quality video conference calls as possible.
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor of International Relations, Business Administration, International Sales.
- 2-3 Years of Experience as a Sales Development Representative.
- Proficiency 90-100% English.
- Outbound Sales Process
- Business intelligence
- Customer Relations Management
Main responsibilities of the position
- Use business intelligence services like ZoomInfo or Crunchbase to create a list of 100 POC’s of clients per week.
- Categorize the companies and select the best script based on their possible needs.
- Establish initial contact with potential clients through LinkedIn, email, and phone calls.
- Monitoring of international sales activity in coordination with other SDRs.
- Participate in meetings and strategy projects.
- Master and actively improve processes with greater efficiency and precision.
Additional benefits and benefits
- Law benefits; Commissions at the discretion of the Company